BGA Machine Description
Since the mainstream of the new IC's chip package is shifting to BGA package from CBGA, CCGA, CSP, QFN, MLF, it becomes more difficult to do rework or repair on defective devices. Compared to said old type packages, BGA package's soldering points, a large number of solder balls, located under the bottom of the package and it hinders visual inspection as well a touch up rework. The only possible way to rework/repair already processed BGA package on board is detaching it from board. However, once it is removed from the board then it solder balls are damaged and cannot be used unless damaged balls are replaced. Expert Institute offers all the necessary processes from detaching to testing to make BGA package with damaged solder ball reusable and as reliable as new one. We are the authorized distributor for BGA MACHINE.
- 1.Choose imported high - precision materials (temperature sensor, PLC, heater) to control the BGA disordering & soldering procedures precisely.
- 2.Top & bottom temperature areas heat independently and it can set up 8 rising temperature segments and 8 constant temperature segments to control. It can save 10 groups of temperature curves at same time.
- 3.This machine can be connected to a computer to be controlled more conveniently with a built-in PC serial port and proprietary software attached to it.
4.Choose imported high - precision thermocouple to detect the top/bottom temperature precisely.
- 5.Top & bottom heating can be controlled independently by the temperature graphs. A cross - flow fan cools rapidly to protect the PCB from deformation when welding.
- 6.After finishing disordering & soldering, there is an alarming. The machine is equipped with a vacuum suction pen to facilitate the removing of BGA after disordering